Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

So we had dinner at my mom's house and that was awesome! My mom, dad, sister and her boyfriend, my nephew, my niece and her boyfriend, me hubs Bradley and Chase were all there. Chases first Thanksgiving. EVERYONE kept trying to get me to let him have some food. Grrr...I didn't falter! He gets formula until 6 months or he is eating more than 8oz every feeding. Also needs to be ready for food (i.e. opening mouth when presented food). I have a week and a half until winter break! I got most of the house decorated and can't wait to finish our marriage scrap book as well as Bradley and I doing his and me beginning Chase's. Depending on the photo needs...I might not be able to work on Chase's because I don't have any printed even tho we have tons of him! I got some great crafts planned and going to do fun stuff during xmas break! Janurary 3rd I go back to school for 15 credits and 5 classes...ick! But we are doing it! :D
Anyways that's an update. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment